In this thread I will upload additional leagues for every country possible of the world for FM 2012. This league are not real, the rules are:
1. Loan players: maximum 5 players loan all of the season.
2. Match rules are gone: the teams can play with EU Nations players and Under21 players with no limit restriction.
3. All the teams will have reserve and Under 21 players.
4. Substitutions will be always 3 players from 7 possible.
5. Discipline rules: 3, 5, 6, 7, etc.

Finally I hope to enable all these leagues to be enable at the start of the game. It's a titanic work !

Good luck !

I will start with:

Europe

Albania 3 tiers
Andorra 2 tiers

I will update the file when I have more finished leagues.





Download HERE


Extract it and copy to Documents/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data/-paste here-