[Scenario 1: Drawing by half time]

"I expect a win" pre-match in (odds we win, good morale),"disappointing" as a general teamtalk but
with "you can make a difference"players who scored and 7.5 rating or higher; AND "none" to players with ratings 7.0 to 7.4.


If I have said "for the fans" for pre-match (odds we lose, any morale), "for the fans" again
-7.5 or above OR scored in the first half (he often only gets 7.1 to 7.3 if he's only scored 1 goal) I would say "you can make the difference" to those players.
-6.7 or below (but not below 6) and his morale is above average, I either say "u can make difference" to the substitute coming on.
-below 6, say angered to him before you put a substitute on and say "you can make the difference" to the substitute.

"Pleased" works on new players (first 5 matches) if they are performing well, if they are not, substitute them off.


[Scenario 2: Leading by 1 goal by half time]

If I am expected to win, morale is above average,I say "don't get careless" as teamtalk,
-players who have over or under performed. "you have faith" for overperformers.
-below 6.7 rating, saying "disappointing"
-subs coming on -  "dont get careless"

If I am the underdog, morale is average,
-I use "encourage" and 'pleased' when I am leading by 1 goal
-I never say "delighted" at half time as a general teamtalk.


[Scenario 3: Leading by 2 goals or more by half time]

This scenario is similar to Scenario 2 except "encourage" is no longer available and you are left to choose to
say "don't let your performance drop" or "pleased" or "none" as general teamtalks.

If complacency has been reported and/or you are heavily favoured, use "dont let your performance drop"

If there is no complacency I would say "pleased" as a general teamtalk with a manual
-"none" on players with 6.8 rating or below and
-"you have faith" on players with 7.5 rating or higher, players who have scored or subsistutes coming on.


[Scenario 4: Losing by 1 goal]

The best option when you are favoured or when odds are even and you are losing by 1 goal is "I want to see more from you"

If you are the underdog and morale is good, You may simply say "for the fans" and
do the substitution. you may also do "dissappointing" individual talks but if you have
a good substitute who react well to "you have faith", please put him on!

If you are the underdog and morale is bad, "for the fans" as general teamtalk,
-"you can make the difference" on good performers, substitute as many low morale bad performers off as possible and
-say "you can make the difference" on substitutes coming on.


[Scenario 5: Losing by 2 or more goals]

always use "I want to see more from you" is usually replaced by "Where is the passion lads?" when rating below 5.5

If you are the underdog and morale is good, You may simply say "for the fans" and
do the substitution. you may also do "dissappointing" individual talks but if you have
a good substitute who react well to "you have faith", please put him on!

If you are the underdog and morale is bad, "for the fans" as general teamtalk,
-"you can make the difference" on good performers, substitute as many low morale bad performers off as possible and
-say "you can make the difference" on substitutes coming on.


[Scenario 6: Post Match Team Talk]

-If my team wins a game, I say a general "pleased", with "delighted" on the top performers. Who are considered top performers?
 e.g. In a match where the general rating is 7 to 7.5, I consider rating 8 or above as top performers.

-If my team draws a game, if the ratings are generally below 7 and we were expected to win, I say "dissapointing" and "none" on players with above 7 rating.
 If the ratings are generally good, I say "symphathise" with "disappointing" on individaul players below 6.7 rating and pleased on players above 7.5.
 Players who were sent off for voilent behaviour or players with below 6 rating deserves a "angered".

-If my team loses a game when the odds are close or when the odds favour me, I say "disappointing", with individual talks depending on individual ratings.
If we are supposed to lose and general ratings are above 7, I say "symphathise" with individual talks depending on rating.

So don't be lazy - differentiate your teamtalks according to match ratings!